2018 Bible Reading Plan: God's Good Word in Bad Times
This year’s reading program focuses on God’s messengers, the prophets. We will read all of Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel and Daniel. Each week we will read four chapters from these “major” prophets and then the fifth reading (the reading that has a P) will be from a chapter where something from that week’s reading in the prophets is used in the New Testament. This will help us see the vital role the prophets play across all of Scripture. We will also read from appropriate historical sections so that we can have a sense of the times the prophets preached in. This year’s reading will help you better understand God, His love for His people, and His plan to save us from our sins as we hear His prophets preach His Word in difficult and dark times.
- Download part 1 of the schedule. (Weeks 1-9)
- Download part 2 of the schedule. (Weeks 10-19)
- Download part 3 of the schedule. (Weeks 20-29)
- Download part 4 of the schedule. (Weeks 30-39)
- Download part 5 of the schedule. (Weeks 40-50)
Looking for other reading plans the church has used? Check the complete list.